Many hunters from the east might consider hunting the west and the Idaho mountains as hunting the big country, the big woods. Jeanne McFall considers it a back yard and a play ground. Despite the rigors of hunting this mountainous terrain, Jeanne just sees it as part of the hunt. In fact, she’s been playing in this sandbox since she was a child and prefers to hunt solo. Now Jeanne fines her outdoor skills so sharp that she is now a finalist in the Extreme Huntress competition. We discuss Idaho, work, spoting and hunting elk, and hunting big muleys. And much more!
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- Just Hangin’ Out in Idaho
- The Extreme Huntress Competition
- Larry Weishuhn- Mr Whitetail
- Why Not California?
- Enjoying the Season Change
- Restoring the Fish – Chinook Salmon
- Hunting Big Game and Hunting Solo
- Spitting and Snorting and Bull Elk
- Dad’s Influence and Big Game Hunting, Love of Seeing Animals
- Learning to Bow Hunt and Wind in the Face
- Hiking and Climbing and Going into the Nasty Stuff
- The Price of a Resident Elk Tag
- A Wolf, a Cougar, an Elk, and a Muley – $157
- What’s in Jeanne’s Pack?
- A GPS- Due to a Lack of a Sense of Direction
- A Bone Saw and Petroleum Jelly
- Be Patient But Be Aggressive
- Cameron Hayes and The Eastman Way
- The One Thing
VOTE HERE: www.ExtremeHuntress.com
Our APP: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/app
Help Support This Show: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/pledge
FEEDBACK HOTLINE: 724-613-2825
HELP FUND THIS SHOW: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/donate
REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE on iTUNES and Stitcher:
Want to Know When the Next Big Buck Podcast is Released?
Then Join the Club: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/huntmail
Submit A Buck: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/mybuck
Be a Guest: Guests@BigBuckRegistry.com
Share for Share: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/s4s
Also find us on these fine networks: