When you have the likes of Mark and Terry Drury just a text or holler away for advice on deer hunting, your chances of killing big bucks year after year goes up, way up. Taylor Drury has learned an incredible amount from her father and uncle over the years, and although she is only 20, she probably has the whitetail knowledge of someone three times her age. The one thing that Taylor notes as the most important key to being a great hunter, Persistence (notice the capital “P”). Taylor says that there really aren’t any short cuts to hunting, although it may seem that way on television. She notes: television only shows you the best footage for television, but most of the hard work footage and in-between stuff ends up on the editing room floor. Where does Taylor plan to take this career as she comes of age in the outdoor industry? Tune in to hear all about it!
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- Being on the Road and and Drury Outdoor Fans
- Being Mark’s Daughter
- Being a Hunter has Shaped Me
- The Family Business Path and Online Degrees
- Living with Social Media, Anti-Hunters, and Neutral Hunters
- The ATA Meetings
- What Did You Have for Breakfast?
- Who’s the Best Hunter in the Family?
- Taylor’s Aha Moments
- The 13 Phases of the Hunt and the Greener Pastures Phase
- Late Season Phase (Phase 13)
- DruryOutdoors.com and DODTV
- Big Hearted Guys
- Very Laid Back and Who’s the Boss?
- A Team Effort
- A Stronger Union of Hunters and Monitoring the Anti-Hunters on Facebook
- Educating the Uninformed
- Hunting Your Own Way, without Ridicule
- Michael Waddell Video and Venting
- A Positive Attitude for All Hunters
- Taylor’s Deer Hunting Technique, Tips and Tricks, Under Armour Scent Control
- Illumination of the Pins and the Muddy Slip Harness
- A Nasty Neighbor and the Story of the “Dirty Little Secret” Buck
- Hunting High Pressure
- Taylor’s #1 Hunting Tip, Her One Thing, What She’d Tell Herself
Our APP: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/app
Help Support This Show: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/pledge
FEEDBACK HOTLINE: 724-613-2825
HELP FUND THIS SHOW: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/donate
REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE on iTUNES and Stitcher:
Want to Know When the Next Big Buck Podcast is Released?
Then Join the Club: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/huntmail
Submit A Buck: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/mybuck
Be a Guest: Guests@BigBuckRegistry.com
Share for Share: www.BigBuckRegistry.com/s4s