Mike setting up the PSE Phenom for indoor archery leagues
- Sunny day in December
- What warm weather can do in December
- Shot about 7 or 8 rounds of 3
- Haven’t shot since October
- Haven’t shot target bow since July or August
- Gym workouts helping with shooting the bow
- Had to deal with shooting with heavier clothes on
Danny was looking for shed antlers
- Trail cam SD card storage
- Dan checked his trail cam in his back yard
- Got a little 7 point coming in one evening
- Came back
- in 2.5 hours later and had dropped his antlers
- Danny went looking for his sheds
- He has a new bigger buck coming in now
- He also found a dead doe and pulled the jaw bone
Can you shoot enough coyotes to make an impact on the local deer herd?
- Article by Patrick Durkin
- Was the moose kill situations a learned behavior?
- Does a sustained coyote population give us a green light to shoot if it cannot be thinned?
- Can we hunt them hard enough to make an impact in increasing our localized deer herd
- How does time of year play into this
- Can you target female coyotes vs males?
New cases of CWD
- Tennessee has found CWD in their deer herd
- North Dakota has found a case of CWD in a whitetail deer
Taking doe early enough in season to affect the food sources and the stress on breeding bucks